Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NFL over NBA

 
Murphy Holloway at his first football workout.
 
Murphy Holloway, for Ole Miss Basketball player, has created quite a buzz in the sports community by being selected by the Baltimore Ravens to play the tight end position.
Holloway finished out his basketball career with the Rebels trip to the NCAA tournament, as well as leading the team to an SEC championship.
During the season Holloway began receiving call from professional coaches for both the NFL and NBA. He decided shortly after the season that the NFL would be a better fit for him physically and will allow him to succeed to the height of his potential.
“I think it will be different, since I haven’t played since I was 15,” said Holloway, “But this is the best decision for me and I’ll support my family more this way.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment