Thursday, March 7, 2013

BuzzFeed Tweets

BuzzFeed is a an online news source that focuses on "pop culture" news and is very dependent on viral content.  The latest tweets and stories have all been related to the new version of Facebook that was announced today.  The posts clearly show the changes that are being made to one's Facebook page and demonstrate the differences between the new and current versions.  In general I think that BuzzFeed does a good job of staying true to its mission.  It offers content from a wide range of topics that are found in pop culture.  While I certainly don't read every link that BuzzFeed tweets out to its followers, I have found a large number of their links to be entertaining.  I wouldn't ever use it as a primary news source, but I have found it useful as a pop culture reference.  These stories have offered good talking material for my radio show, as it helps show the pulse of what the masses are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment